Bluestain Pine perfect for anyone looking for something unique and rustic.
We save this beautiful, natural marbled bluestained pine and add our signature clearcoat finish to it.
Benefits & Features
- Superior Factory Finish
- No Sanding, No Staining
- No Mess & No Smelly Fumes
- Fast & Easy Installation
- Reduced Labor Cost
- Less Waste from Tongue & Groove End Matching
- Available in V-Groove, Edge & Center Bead & Nickel Gap
- Sanded and Coated on All Four Sides
- Help Eliminate Shrinking and Discoloration
- Seals Out Moisture
- Long Lasting & Maintenance Free Finish
- End Matched for Continuous Installation
* Eastern White Pine has a natural aging process, allowing your wood to grow more beautiful over time. The wood will slightly yellow, or turn an amber color, especially around the knots and darker grain. Please see our installation and care instructions page for more details.